
Here's how I spent my 4th of July...some of the photos are mine, but some I snagged from my friend Emily's online album. So, if there are some that are low-quality, I apologize -- but that was the only way I knew to do it, so you didn't see 30 pics of her and her fam before you got to me. (I mean, I know that's the only reason you'd look here -- seeing me, right?)
In summary I got sunburnt at the beach, partied with the bankers, swam, surveyed white boys about porn, and watched the fireworks.
3 comments:
white boys and porn, does it get more american than that?
So much fun! The Beach! The boys! I'm jealous. Who was the Indian looking fellow? :-)
Mel-if I'd only made some apple pie...
An-it was great. You should come out sometime soon!!! The Indian...he's my favorite brown man, of course!
Post a Comment