Thursday, May 11, 2006

Are You for Real-ity?

This is not a good year for me and reality TV. First Moana, now Chris? The only solace I have in all this is that maybe Chris will actually be able to make a CD that I'd want to buy. The long arm of American Idol kept Ruben and Fantasia from having too much artistic freedom, and I wouldn't want to buy any of their albums...and both had airplay drop off after their first single...let's hope that won't happen to Chris.

At least I've still got the Amazing Race.

5 comments:

jaynar said...

Happy now?

Anonymous said...

Well technically they didn't drop off with airplay after their first single, both performed very well in their R&B/Urban radio airplay. However I do appreciate you taking the time to correct your information about them.

Michelle said...

I hear on the radio this morning that Fuel offered Chris the chance to be their new lead singer...thank god! Now I will acutally listen to them.

E said...

losing american idol might be the best thing that happened to chris, with the fuel offer and all.

jaynar said...

And suddenly, I'm a Fuel fan...