I updated my myspace profile last night, and this is my new picture. Why did I STILL get a dude requesting me as a friend today? Will nothing keep people from soliciting my online friendship. Geez.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Because blogs are quite self-centered in nature, I figured I should be as self-centered as possible in naming it. The title is from a funny e-mail's subject line way back when I was a wee-little college freshman. I suppose I still think I'm a princess, and I still think I have some info, albeit not any organized info. (Be prepared--this blog has no official topic, other than that of which is in my head at the moment)
3 comments:
dude... that's a bit scary. i love you and all, but... ;)
why is myspace where it's at now? I am still using the ol standby, friendster.
It is quite scary. My next one should be a glamour shot...and myspace is just where my teaching connections hang out...teachers and students...and I find it too much fun to write in.
Post a Comment