
For those who've never been to the Grand Canyon or wonder how idiotic Meghan and I can be in just three short days, you're in luck. I've now put up pictures of our short trip for you all to enjoy. Enjoy them here.
Because blogs are quite self-centered in nature, I figured I should be as self-centered as possible in naming it. The title is from a funny e-mail's subject line way back when I was a wee-little college freshman. I suppose I still think I'm a princess, and I still think I have some info, albeit not any organized info. (Be prepared--this blog has no official topic, other than that of which is in my head at the moment)
2 comments:
I always thought it was funny how people usually smile while hanging from the edge of a cliff minutes away from there death.
You guys are definitely dorks, but it's a good thing.
Thanks for the snow picture at the end there.
Yeah, you haven't even met Meghan, and you've already seen her personality! I didn't think it looked like I was smiling, though...I'll have to work on my scared face.
Post a Comment