I'm happy for the Chi-Town win tonight. If for nothing else, it made my friend, Drew, happy. Way back in July he wrote this column, er, blog declaring his love of White Sox for all to read.
But I do feel bad for Backe. He was one of the few Astros I liked. Seven innings...and we all have to wonder what Lidge is going to be like next season.
Whatever, though. It looks like Roger's mom knew something the day she died. What a woman. Talking about Shoeless Joe's team from her death bed. And that's when you know you've led a good life. When you're dying and the only thing you're worried about is baseball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is what I am hoping to be like when I die...except I want to see another Red Sox Championship...greedy now aren't I? Only 3 more months until pitchers and catchers report.
Post a Comment