Something very few people know about me is that in high school I used to tape the championship games of the NCAA Tournament. But I didn't just tape the games, I actually watched them. Over and over and over. They were my inspiration when I needed it. They were my cry when I needed it. I loved those tapes. Even today, I keep them. They're still at my parents' house, and I sometimes watch them when I go home.
They're the reason I'll root for UCLA this year. I've got UConn and B.C. as the winners of my two brackets, but I'll be hoping UCLA wins again and gets another One Shining Moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good pick on BC! We should check out a game or three, call me.
Why does your blog show zero comments when I clearly made one? Am I being discriminated against?
Are you going to Indiana for the Final Four?
I am in fact going to the Final Four. Marty and I have kind of made it our tradition, and as you know time with Marty is like no other time. If UCONN makes it another friend will meet us there too, but we'll wait and see on that and keep our fingers crossed. My Dad and others say that Indianapolis is an amazing city for the Final FOur, all important things located within walking distance, so I am super excited. Imagine if BC makes it?!?!?!?
Post a Comment