Thursday, December 22, 2005

A Surprise

I got the bestest early Christmas present ever today. I got a surprise in my mailbox after Christmas shopping today, and I haven't been this happy, relieved or positive about my life in a long time. And tomorrow I'm paying off my credit card bill. In full.

Maybe there is such a thing as Santa. Because this is probably what I would have put on a real wish list for Christmas. And it's not from anyone I know. So, Joy to My World.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh to pay off my credit card bill in full, that would be an awesome awesome experience. sigh. love, tina ...happy holidays jayna!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I had so much fun with you and your sis last night. Too bad it was so short. What surprise did you get in the mail by someone you don't know? I'm curious. Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

wow...either that was a rather large check....or you have a rather small credit card bill....or both (large check/large bill...small check/small bill) whateves! Happy break-free-from-credit card-debt day!

jaynar said...

Well, you decide, Candy...it was about as much as a month's worth of pay...

Thoroughly Amused said...

Did you win the mini-lottery?