I saw two more today...1/2-Asian kids that are the product of an Asian and a redhead.
The first time I saw one of these kids, I was at Columbia University in NYC. The walking toddler had fire-engine-red hair but Asian eyes. Looking at this kid, I saw a lifetime of taunting for how he looked, and I vowed to never, EVER, marry a redhead. And since dating/sex is typically what leads to marriage/kids, I have vowed to never even date guys with red hair.
There were a few close calls, but unless An tries setting me up with another redhead, I and my possibly future offspring are safe.
I mean, imagine Carrottop with slanted eyes. Not pretty, huh?
Monday, December 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am a ginger myself and even I won't go near a dude who has red hair. Poor souls. I can only pray that if i do have offspring (unlikely) that it does not have red hair....in other news--Thanks for the Christmas Card/newsletter Jayna! It was a great surprise. Sorry I wasn't on top of things this year or you would've got one too!
What I love is that this phenomenom has been spotted in toddlers around the Eastern Seaboard as proof that the red hair is natural.
Carrottop only is pretty scary.
Post a Comment