
This is one of the gifts I got this year that wasn't on my list. A floral tool set.
Because blogs are quite self-centered in nature, I figured I should be as self-centered as possible in naming it. The title is from a funny e-mail's subject line way back when I was a wee-little college freshman. I suppose I still think I'm a princess, and I still think I have some info, albeit not any organized info. (Be prepared--this blog has no official topic, other than that of which is in my head at the moment)
5 comments:
It's so pretty. Tools and flowers totally go together... almost as good as Asians and Redheads.
Sorry, it's An. I don't want to be known as "Anonymous"
hmmmm... not sure what to say to that one!
I am, one word.
Rad.
i LOVE those tools! really. where did the 'rents get them?? Find out for me! sooo cool. xo, tina
Post a Comment