Upon investigating my blog recently, I realized that if the Lunch Club reads this at all, those folks are probably pretty disappointed by my recent batch of posts. They really only liked the ones where I tried to explain my inexplicable behaviors and unearthed personal feelings. Most of my recent posts have been more surface. Not really sure why...it's just what's on my mind. But I guess another part of it is the realization that this is easily findable. And, so sometimes I wonder who's reading it?
But, I didn't want to disappoint my dear Lunch Club, so I'll try to remember and throw in a personal diatribe every once in a while. That's what I was trying to do in the previous post.
And because I haven't posted an album in a while, either, here's this.
Friday, November 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment