Thursday, September 08, 2005

What's fo' sto' in MO?

Well, I should be totally packed by now. Instead I'm sitting here wrapped up in a blanket eating leftover Domino's pizza. Without a single item packed. But in less than four hours I'll be somewhere in the sky over CA on my way back to the Show-Me State. I don't think that I've looked forward this much to a trip to MO in a long time. What I'll be doing . . .
tonight: dinner with An--see we do see each other a lot!
Friday: peruse the Moxie in Springfield and see if the crew needs any help
Saturday: Aunt Ethel's memorial service
Sunday: something very Missouri--perhaps Elephant Rocks??? I LOVE that place!
Monday: ??? I fly back early afternoon

And that's my long weekend back to the big Midwest. Hopefully it will be lots of fun. Should be. Just hope all the humidity and mosquitoes are gone.

2 comments:

Amy F. said...

Holy moly, I'm taking a long weekend in Iowa.

Michelle said...

I wish I was going back to Missouri...I miss Columbia big time! Please promise me that you won't tell anyone I said that! :)