Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Photo Disclaimers

I realize I gave a run-down of my Missouri weekend in the last post, but I feel it necessary to explain some of the pictures from the weekend before I post them.
  • Although the picture with Lee G. was not taken in MO, I figured I could include it because he's from Missouri.
  • Every trip to the Midwest must involve onion rings with cheese and a chili deluxe from Steak N' Shake.
  • The Moxie looked great--see for yourself! I did, however, forget to take a picture of Nicole or Dan at the Moxie--so I photoshopped them in for one . . . it's kind of what I think they'll look like celebrating the opening day of it on Sept. 21.
  • Captain D's makes great fried okra.
  • There is only one stoplight in my town--thought I'd document it for you all, but in reality it's not even a real traffic light, just a flashing one to warn of the stop sign. And it's not even in the town; it's out of city limits.
  • An broke her glasses and had to repair them using duct tape.
  • Katie met my sister, An and I for bowling. She left before the third game, which we turned into a bowling version of HORSE--that's why there's so many shots of weird bowling forms.
  • It's a great picture of Melanie and I . . . hers turned out better, though.
  • I surprised my dad and brother while they stared at the sky . . .

So those are just a few immediate disclaimers. Hope you enjoy them. Click here to see exactly what I'm talking about.

No comments: