So, after one of the best summers of my life (ranks right up there with the last time I was in NYC and the one where I took summer classes in CoMO), I must say "adieu." I told myself I would leave the apartment at 10 a.m. for my flight. I now have 10 minutes until that time . . . I'll probably make it out by 10:15.
I don't know how much I'll be blogging over the next six days. My sister (the evil wench that she is) is taking me on a vacation to the Bahamas. Can you believe her? You should be happy you don't have an older sister like her. Yes, the Bahamas shall be great, but communication with the real world will be sparse. Apparently there is an Internet cafe somewhere near our hotel, and because I will be frantically checking my email to see if I've heard back about any jobs, I may have the urge to keep paying the $.30/minute to blog. Unfortunately, though, Verizon does not get service in the Bahamas. So, I will not be answering my phone until Saturday night (but I will check messages).
So long, everyone! Keep in touch! Pray that my sister and I don't kill each other!
Monday, August 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
will definitely be interested in your opinion of the bahamas after having been there in may myself. good news though - they do have a mcdonalds! :)
safe travels, chica!
Post a Comment