Wednesday, September 27, 2006

If You Actually Care

So, yeah, it's been a while to say the least. The highlights to catch you up:
1. I'm working double-time...working hard to make my "dreams" a reality.
2. The Tigers are No. 25 in the AP poll.
3. The Cardinals FINALLY won tonight.
4. I met the son of the writer to It's a Wonderful Life.
5. I watched the Rockstar: Supernova finale with the cousin of the winner.
6. I found another gray hair on my head.
7. My legs were waxed last weekend.

2 comments:

E said...

Stiles, to me about Mizzou being ranked - "The world is on its ASS!"

Michelle said...

I could add that the Detroit Tigers are in the World Series to the absolutely weird things that have happened just recently. Two Saturday's ago I said it was the best sports day of my life....Missouri beat Texas Tech, the Detroit Tigers ousted the Yankees and Michigan beat Michigan State...really I can't take much more of this! :)