Monday, July 31, 2006

Hawking for Men

I think I saw my dream man Saturday night. And, yes, I was the biznatchy girl who repeatedly checked him out although he was obviously with his girlfriend (although I tell myself she could just be his cousin or best friend's visiting sister or something like that).

I didn't tell anyone I was with, though, how hot I thought this guy was. I don't think they would've believed me. Given my past history with guys, one would assume I like preppy or jock-y dudes who walk the typical life path. But, for some reason, I think guys that don't look so straight-and-narrow are fabulous. I've tried the straight-and-narrow, and I think that's why I get bored so easily in dating.

But said Saturday-night guy had a mini mohawk going on. And it was SO sexy. Of course he was cute anyway, but the mohawk just made him my Dr. McDreamy. But I kept it to myself. Last time I reported how hot I thought some tatted-out guy was, nobody believed I would actually date him. Thing is, I really think I would...but I don't think these guys would date me.

Still, though, I'm holding on to the hope that there's a hottie out there with a mohawk, weird piercing, or tattoo (I don't know if a Donkey Kong one counts) that's for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That guy that you described actually sounds pretty hot. I think Adrien Brody is so fine, and he's kinda out of the ordinary. Ha ha, Donkey Kong. Was that ol' boy that I saw the other night?

jaynar said...

Of course it was ol' boy! I knew you'd be the only one who got that. Hehehe.