Friday, June 16, 2006

This Should Be Inspiring...but It's Not

All my roommates have been crazy work out beasts lately. One of them has been waking up early EVERY morning to go to the gym. Crazy girl. Another has been coming home from work every night to run the beach. And me? Yeah, I could tell you who's won every night this week on Jeopardy. That's been my work out. Wow, my brain is tired.

4 comments:

Matt said...

How about that ex-military guy??? I love how he is so humble when he wins, like he doesn't deserve it. He embodies the model athlete. I am so pumped he beat the arrogant white guy who made all his money on daily doubles! And you knew when the Final Jeopardy category was "The Oscars" on Thursday that he was taking it home!

Um, yeah, I haven't been working out either....

Thoroughly Amused said...

Man I got that bug too. I've been getting up every morning and running on the beach or surfing and then going to the gym after work to top it off.

jaynar said...

So, I've actually done something work out-y for the last three days. Yippee! BUT, Matt -- did you watch the NBA week on Wheel, too? Monday's episode was pretty funny when Luke kept correcting his co-contestant, and saying "WE, would like to solve."

Matt said...

I don't know why, but I just can't can't can't get into Wheel. I love game shows, like word games alright, but just can't get into it, ever since I was a wee lad.

Jeopardy is maybe my favorite show though, I could watch that all day and night, and if you or anyone else youknow likes to compete while watching it (keep score) let me know, it's a lot of fun.

And I have been playing a ton of ball lately, so I don't feel so lazy!!! Good feeling!