Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A Totally Normal (Yet Special) Day

Today was just like any other. Which is good. After having my heart broken, I had days, (weeks, really) when I didn't feel like myself. My mind had been elsewhere. It was like a long-term out-of-body experience. It was like when I've found out someone is dead, or when I quit a job. Everything was numb, and daily activities only happened out of a reaction. I went through the motions without thought or effort.

But not today. It's been a slow road here, but I'm finally back to Jayna pre, pre-well, whatever it was I was attempting this fall/winter. It's nice to be normal again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i *heart* normal jayna. although any type of jayna is pretty darn fabulous in my book!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm really happy for you. You are such a strong, wonderful person.

Thoroughly Amused said...

sounds like I've got some catching up to do on this blog.

Anonymous said...

yes you ARE a strong, wonderful person. heartbreak stinks, and i'm glad you made it through. love you!! xo, Tina

jaynar said...

Thanks, guys! I appreciate it! And thanks for being my sounding board when I'm not "normal" too...

Now all I have to do is figure out how to land Dr. McDreamy.