Sunday, April 30, 2006

Look at Me! Look at Me!

The money shot! This is a photo of a game I created for the South Bay: everyone puts in two dollars, and the first person to find someone from their home state wins the pot.

You can see this picture and more from a night out in the South Bay to celebrate Stephanie, Stephanie and Katie's visit. There's also photos of Heather and me taking over Meghan's room, Vegas, Vince's birthday and the LA Times Festival of Books here.

4 comments:

Matt said...

Thatgame's a great way to force yourself to meet new people too! Good idea Jayna!

jaynar said...

It is a great way to do it...and it's not as sleazy as like just trying to meet guys. We were meeting both guys and girls. Although, I have to say the guys were definitely nicer about it. Girls suck. I'm glad I'm not a guy!

Matt said...

Did you make any friends?

Girls are much nicer to guys than to other girls, and vice versa. If a guy went up to a guy in the same situation they would not be nearly as cordial. Guys suck too.

E said...

"the money shot"! hehe! ba dum dum.