Monday, April 24, 2006

Can I Get Any More L.A.?

So, after hanging out with my friend Janette, who is a yoga instructor, yesterday, I've decided to take up the SoCal yogi's pasttime.

I bought a yoga mat at lunch, and I went to a class this evening. I kind of hate myself for becoming so L.A. But then I think about my mat...instead of buying the plain blue one, I got the kids' version, which has Scooby Doo on it! Maybe I'm not so L.A. after all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Jayna you'll never be too LA. You're too Jayna, and that's a total compliment. Scooby-Doo yoga mat, that's AWESOME! xo, Tina

Anonymous said...

Jayna! I'm so glad I've convinced you to take up yoga! This is huge, really, HUGE!...but, c'mon, yoga is soo not 'LA'.... hmm, on the other hand, maybe its been too long since I've sold my soul to this city and I've just become immune to my so-called "LA-ness". Ugh. Maybe its a sign that I should think seriously about (I mean meditate on)relocating...ommmm :)
xoxo,
Janette

Thoroughly Amused said...

Oh come on now I did Yoga for 2 years before I moved out here. It's more of a Hippie thing then it is an L.A. thing. They just think it's one more thing to make em cool.

Michelle said...

I do Yoga and I live in Detroit...how Yoga and Detroit can be in the same sentence is beyond me!

BTW, I was in Beantown this weekend and I think Justin and I might head back to the east coast.