Friday, March 31, 2006

They're All Dead

My phone. My pink Coach bag. My purple business card holder that I just made. Dead.

In a tragic series of events at lunch today, a lemonade poured into my purse, a water fell all over me, and red enchilada sauce plopped itself on my jeans and sweater. Thus, many things went wrong.

I threw away the card holder. I'm trying to dry out my bag. If my phone doesn't work by tomorrow, I'll most likely be e-mailing you asking for your digits.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have a pink Coach bag?! Wow. remember that time you had to come and pick me and mags up from Long Beach when we got into that car accident? Funny! those were the days. Is there anyway you could post a picture of the glory that was your bag? That is so hot. I don't mean that sarcastically at all. hugs!

Amy F. said...

In other news, many compliments on the orange toes.

Hope your bag gets better!

Anonymous said...

Horrible! Absolutely horrible. I'm so sorry. I, too, would like a picture of your pink coach bag. Definitely HOT. But sad. So, so sad. xo, Tina

Thoroughly Amused said...

Man, that's quite a chain of events.