Tuesday, January 24, 2006

This Hurts

I can't move. I normally don't blog at work, but I hurt so bad, that I can't actually concentrate today. Tylenol does not help. Sleep made it worse. Sitting or standing, nothing feels better...I just want to wake up in two days and be normal.

Yesterday, Heather, Nina and Nina's Peace Corps friend and I went snowboarding. Well, Heather and Nina's friend went snowboarding. Nina and I learned.

It was a great time...I loved it! And Heather and Nina's friend were amazing teachers. They were so patient and positive (um, reminded me of why Heather was still teaching and I wasn't...). By the end of the day, I felt like I'd learned a lot.

However, my body is severly paying for it now. My knees are red and swollen. My butt feels like it's going to fall off. My neck must have been put through a wringer. Then there's the sore muscles, too. I honestly haven't felt like this since middle school: basketball season would start, and those 3 miles at the first practice (when I hadn't done anything truly athletic for the past nine months) killed all my muscles. And that's what I feel like today.

I need sleep!

But it hurts to lie down, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sending hugs your way - maybe a margarita would dull the pain? ;)

Michelle said...

Maybe you can take Justin out with you snowboarding...difference is he likes to jump off cliffs and shit.