I got a $40 parking ticket last night. I had to meet some women from the non-profit for which I volunteer. I was already late, and I noticed the valet signs for the restaurant. I followed the signs, and turned the corner for the stand.
The car in front of me slammed to a halt. The valet jumped out and ran over to another car. He started yelling in the window at some guy. Two other guys got out of the back of the car. The valet took off his valet jacket ready to fight. I drove around. Didn't really feel like putting my car in the hands of these guys. I parked on the side of the road although it said not to park there during those hours.
I knew I'd likely get a parking ticket...but hmmm...the $35 difference between the valet and the ticket was OK. I'd rather have that than trust Devante to those guys.
Thursday, November 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
There are also signs. There are also signs showing the way to your demise, if you so choose to follow them. Praytell, do you know the way to the forest of screaming souls? Easier known from looking then to fall flat and blind into asphyxiating jelly. Recall that no one cares.
As one day leads to the next and solutions revealed, with
them come questions that are unanswerable answers. The
answer exists, yet it is a word unsaid, as the song sings,
without any dictionary, utterance or symbol to call its
home. It is in me and it is outside of me. It is for the
finding and the ever-seeking. It is a life, both coarse
and fine, for me to live and see and feel with mine.
Thus spake I...schnyaaaarf
Post a Comment