In the four years I lived in Missouri past voting age, I never voted. This is the third time (that I recall) that I've voted in CA. What got me to the polls this time?1. It's less than a block from my apartment.
2. I found out docraygen, a professor from LMU that I actually liked, was running for local office.
3. There were important issues on this ballot.
2 comments:
I can't believe you hadn't voted in Missouri. I voted there and I am not even sure I was ever legally a citizen of the state. I voted against the right to conceal and carry and for President there...Shame on you my friend! :) You didn't even vote for my old boss and to think we were ever friends... :)
as to michelle's comment about voting for her old boss - HA!
love that photo of you, my friend. :)
Post a Comment