Imagine a new huge Pecker full of energy. Just huge. Smash the ladies like crazy!
If your a lady, take a "monster!"
This is an email I've been continually getting at my work address (and yes, I left capitalization and grammar intact but deleted the web address). This message pops up at least once per day. Usually, I also get one about the Jack Rabbit Vibrator of Sex and the City fame (although the email calls it "Sex In the City").
I wonder if the IT guys can't figure out how to filter them, or if they're just letting them slip in for kicks. I'm sure it's not the latter...and I would ask, except one of them is a hot 20-something-year old. I don't want to go up to him, and say, "I keep getting these messages about huge peckers..."
So, instead, I keep getting these messages. Blushing. Deleting. Hoping that nobody walked up behind me while it temporarily popped up (no pun intended) in my Outlook window.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I mean what man doesn't want to hear about a huge pecker!
Post a Comment