I had another memorable dream last night. I went some place (shopping I think), and I parked my truck in a parking garage. As I drove past the attendant, he looked at me a little odd. I felt a bit paranoid about parking so close to him, but I like to not have to walk far. When I came back out, I saw a tow truck quickly drive into the garage and then drive away with a gray Ford Ranger (my type of vehicle). The driver hadn't had to go far to get the automobile, and the attendant waved and laughed as the driver sped off with the truck in tow.
I raced back to my parking spot. It was gone. My truck had been stolen. Somehow, in my dream I knew the tow-truck driver wasn't really a tow-truck driver; she was faking it. And she and the attendant had plotted and were making off with my truck.
So, what does this one mean? Well, apparently theft when the thieves don't NEED it (i.e. not stealing food from me to survive) means that I'm either being taken advantage of, or that I have a fear of that happening. The act of thievery may symbolize a loss or invasion.
. . . or it can mean that someone (or I fear that someone) is "capitalizing on vulnerability." What? Are my dreams really that telling of what's going on in my head? Nah . . . I mean, all I remember was the feeling of utter despair and repeatedly yelling, "I was too close. I was too close. I knew I was too close!" interspersed with "I'm so stupid. I knew better!"
What was Mychy thinking when she told me I had intimacy issues? How wrong was she!
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This was funny. I thought it was another spam blog. But this tow-truck blog guy actually read the entry!
Post a Comment