Normally, I like scalpers. I think they serve a purpose in our supply/demand society, and often they help people go to games that normally wouldn't be able to go to the games or get those seats. Having limits on scalping (such as NY) is a great way for ticket-savvy folks to cash in on others' desires without keeping tickets only in the hands of the connected or very rich.
But these scalpers in SoCal stink. They go online and call the ticket offices and buy massive amounts -- keeping the honest Joes and Janes from getting them. Then they sell them for massive amounts on Craigslist. Or bleed us dry on eBay. Man, I'm poor. But I really want to go to the game in SD on Saturday.
Scalpers suck.
Monday, October 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was online today about tickets to Chicago this for game 5 if it came to that and I was amazed at what people wanted. I mean come on....those of us real fans want to go.
Thank God Justin has a rich friend in NYC who is going to buy us ALCS if we get there...
Post a Comment