Sunday, August 14, 2005

"You're a New York City Girl! From 7th Avenue to Broadway!"


We're an ethnically diverse younger version of Sex and the City here--at a very Sex weekend brunch. We decided that if we were the characters we'd be (from left) me: Samantha, Danielle: Miranda, Emily: Carrie, Michelle: Charlotte.

You can find this and other great new pictures at my kodakgallery account's new album here. This batch includes Tina's birthday, Serafina, tattoo night, brunch, Kari's (Harlem RBI colleague) birthday and moSex.

2 comments:

jaynar said...

Well, I guess it's pretty obvious who reads my blog. ;) I actually haven't talked with her or other TFA-LA folk much this summer, and I don't think she reads this very often, so there really isn't a way for her to know.

Alas, I am coming back to LA for sure. I just don't know if I'll stay. The original plan was to work there for a while (up to a year), then travel. However, if I don't have luck finding a job in LA after a while, I'll have to look elsewhere--like NYC or DC or Anchorage or Philly or Austin or Cairo or Tokyo . . .

Anonymous said...

Samantha eh? I don't think you've been filling me in on certain things. I would've thought of you as Carrianda.